Monday 4 March 2013

!!!!In love with fashion competition!!!!


I'm a real sucker for a simple little black dress and some chunky heels, even better when they have studs :)
and what better to finish an outfit than with a cute little black bag with chain strap detail, sophistication with a slight punky edge...whats not to like! All items are from Inlovewithfashion
Also if you would like to win £200 vouchers for In love with fashion  follow this link on how to apply :)
Inlovewithfashion comepetion Good luck!


4 comments:

  1. Love the style of that dress! I want that style in white or any bright color will do.
    Anyway, thanks so much for following me, following you back :)
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so muc for taking the time to comment and have a look at my blog. Appreciate the follow XD. xx

      Delete
  2. Love those shoes, and great outfit!

    Thanks for following me, i follow you back <3

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for the lovely comment :) and thankyou for following me back xx

      Delete